On 17-19 October 2013, the Second International Congress on Armenian Studies under the title “Armenian Studies and the Challenges of Modern Times” will be held in Yerevan, organized by the National Academy of Republic of Armenia.
The conference will focus on the following topics:
● Art and Architecture
● Armenian Church and Armenian Studies
● Armenian socio-political thought: Achievements and modern problems of development.
The papers and abstracts will be published.
The title should be submitted until May 30th, 2013, the abstract until August 1st, 2013.
Terms of Participation
1. Fill in the registration form and send to the Organizing Committee*.
Deadline for registration May 30th , 2013.
* Registration form can be sent by Congress website: http://armenology2.sci.am/
2. Abstracts should be submitted to the Organizing Committee*.
Deadline for submission August 1st, 2013.
* should be send by e-mail (File Attachment) email@example.com
Abstracts, style sheet
• abstracts should not exceed 2 pages, Microsoft Word, A4 format, margins - 3cm (all), first line - 1,25 cm
• in Armenian (resume in English and in Russian), in Russian (resume in English), in English (resume in English for translation)
• Fonts - Sylfaen (for Armenian), Times New Roman (for Russian and English)
• Abstract is to be typed 14pt bold, uppercase size (Title), 12pt bold, italic (authors name) , 12pt italic (Organization complete name), 12pt bold (subtitles), 12pt (abstract text)
• Space 1,5 (title, authors name, organization), Single (text)
• Figures, pictures should be sent in separate files each (jpg):
Contact Yerevan 0019,
Marshal Baghramian ave., 24
Presidium of NAS RA
Department of Armenian Studies and Humanities
Phone: (+37410) 521362, (+37410) 527722
Fax: (+37410) 569281
URL: http://armenology2.sci.am/ (for registration).